These Billing Terms (“Billing Terms”) are supplementary to and form part of our Emily Skye FIT Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any capitalised term used in these Billing Terms has the same meaning as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
1. All purchases on the Website and the App are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from: The Website (“Website Purchase”); or via the Emily Skye FIT App (“In-App Purchase”)
3. The Emily Skye FIT Subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) will apply regardless of how often you access or use the Subscription.
4. These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store (“In-App Purchase”).
5. An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by Loup Pty Ltd directly (us).
6. You agree that:
a. an In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by that App Store provider;
b. In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
c. For purchases made via the Apple App Store you must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment-related issues you experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests.
d. For purchases made via the Google Play Store you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any payment related issues you may experience with an In-App Purchase or return request.
7. Subscriptions purchased directly from the Website are managed and billed by Loup Pty Ltd (us).
8. All Website Purchases are processed securely via our third-party payment gateway providers (Stripe). Please refer to their Terms and Conditions for additional information.
9. All transactions are handled over SSL (secure sockets layer) and are PCI (payment card industry) - Compliant. We do not store your credit card details which will be stored by Stripe (payment processing platform; https://stripe.com/en-au).
10. All subscription options offer new users the first 7 days of free, unrestricted access to Emily Skye FIT.
11. Free trials are only available to new users, and are provided at our sole discretion and not available in conjunction with other offers that we may have from time to time. Please be aware that if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial, you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription Fee.
12. We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
13. You may cancel anytime on the platform where you created your user account within the first 7 days, otherwise you will be charged for the Subscription after your 7-day free trial ends.
14. All payments made on the iOS app are charged via your Apple ID account and are controlled and managed by Apple. Apple requires cancellation requests to be made at least 24-hours prior to the end of your 7-day trial.
15. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
16. The one (1), three (3) and twelve (12) month Subscriptions are payable up front in lump sums at the commencement of the Subscription.
17. Subscriptions will be auto-renewed on the first day of your next billing period unless you expressly indicate to us you do not wish to renew as per section 9.1 of the Terms and Conditions.
18. If you have purchased your Subscription via our Website, you are required to let us know if your Payment Method changes. You can do this by going into your profile settings and selecting "Billing & Subscriptions.
19. We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill Subscription Fees and charges relating to your Subscription by your nominated Payment Method:
a.If any Subscription Fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason we may suspend your Subscription until payment is made in full.
20. We reserve the right to vary the Subscription Fees from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods. In that event we will give you reasonable notice of the variation before it will come into effect; and
a.If your purchase was made via the Website and you do not cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation
b.If your purchase was made via the Apple App Store of Google Play Store and if you do not accept the price increase, your Subscription will automatically be cancelled.
21. The 1 month free trial offer is available between December 23 2021 - 06:00PM PST and January 31 2022 - 11:59PM PST for new and returning customers joining on emilyskyefit.com.
22. All subscription options offer new and returning customers the first 1 month of free, unrestricted access to Emily Skye FIT.
23. This offer is available to new and returning customers, and is provided at our sole discretion and not available in conjunction with other offers that we may have from time to time unless specified. Please be aware that if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial without a coupon code, you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription Fee. The coupon code for returning customers is ESF1MT22
24. We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
25. You may cancel anytime on the platform where you created your user account within the first month, otherwise you will be charged for the Subscription after your 1-month free trial ends.
26. All payments made on the iOS app are charged via your Apple ID account and are controlled and managed by Apple. Apple requires cancellation requests to be made at least 24-hours prior to the end of your 1-month trial.
27. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
28. We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through the Website or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of our Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to read and understand those third party terms and conditions.
29. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid Subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
30. Unless you cancel or opt out of automatic renewal of your subscription before the expiry of your Subscription, you will be charged for a renewed Subscription at the same cost of your initial Subscription on the date that your initial Subscription expires.
31. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Emily Skye FIT App for the remainder of your billing period.
32. To cancel your subscriptions you will need to go to the platform your Subscription was created on.
a. If you subscribed via the website, go to Billing and Subscriptions in Settings, and click the edit icon. Click “Cancel Subscription”.
b. If you subscribed via the iOS app or Android app, you will need to cancel your Subscription via your Apple ID Subscriptions or your Google Play Subscriptions.
33. All payments made through your Apple ID account are controlled and managed by Apple who requires notice of cancellation at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period.
34. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
35. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
Start your FIT journey with your first 7 days free.
Get results you can see and confidence you can feel with internationally renowned trainer Emily Skye.